Monday, October 19, 2009

abc

A is for active i bike a lot to my friends houses
B is for biking i go like every other day
C is for cooking i grill i make ramen
D is for dieing what happens when dear get shot
E is for eating i eat a lot
F is for fast i like to go fast i get where i am going faster that way
G is for going i like to go places i hate staying somewhere
H is for huging a good way to show affection
I is for inventing
J is for joging a good way to get in shape
K is for kicking what u do in scorer
L is for learning what i do ever day in school
M is for making i make food ever day
N is for
O is for out doors
P is for
Q is for
R is for
S is for studieing what i have to do more
T is for time i cant be late for is class again
U is for
V is for vision i have poor sight in my right eye had to wear glasses in 1st grade through 3rd
W is for working i going to work at the little ceasers in noveber because my parents are friends with the person that owns it
X is for
Y is for yard work what i have to do at my house and now my granpas
Z is for

1 comment: