Friday, October 16, 2009

Ten years from now I’m 24 living in a house that I rent out with friends not far from campus so close that all I need is a bike but I still have a car. I paint and drywall tile and do wood floors as a job to pay rent and pay for college. Most of my time will be spent fixing houses or at school I don’t know what school but a school I plan to get a 2 year degree in auto mechanics for fixing cars. After college ill be buying old gtos cameros mustangs firebirds chargers ect. to fix up and resell for a profit. Same with houses ill find forecloses that need work done and I’ll do it myself well what all that I can then ill resell it for a profit. Then in ten to fiffteen more years I don’t need to work anymore I’ll be set for life. Ill get a house with a huge backyard so I can ride drit bikes in my back yard I would have a cabin up north that I could go to in the winter to snow board and it wouldn’t be in canada but it would br up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment